Thursday, July 9th from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- REGISTRATION CLOSES AT THE END OF THE DAY ON JULY 8TH
John Vaughn, Executive Director of RREAL Solar, and Eric Mueller, Co-Director of RealSolar, will be our speakers.
- Eric will give an overview about solar power – sort of a “Solar 101.”
- John will discuss various projects they have done that address low-income needs.
- They will talk about regional school solar projects, and what steps a community could take to start the conversation for their school.
- There will also be time for your questions!
Some helpful information to check out prior to the meeting:
- RealSolar – the for-profit agency
- RREAL (Rural Renewable Energy Alliance) – the non-profit agency
- The For RREAL Story
The Zoom meeting is only available to the FIRST 100 people who pre-register.
- Please click HERE to reserve your spot; you will receive a follow-up email with the meeting link included.
- (If you register, but then find out you will not be able to attend, please let us know so we can give the spot to someone else)
- PLEASE PLAN TO JOIN THE MEETING NO LATER THAN 6:25 SO THE HOST WILL HAVE TIME TO GET EVERYONE CHECKED IN BY 6:30
We highly recommend that, prior to the meeting, you look at the website links above, and read “The For RREAL Story.” These will give you good background information in preparation for the meeting, and may even bring up questions now. You can email them to Indivisible Bemidji HERE
- Questions during the meeting will also be submitted via email
- We are taking steps to keep this meeting safe from hackers, but things can still happen, including stormy weather interrupting our internet service.
- IF THERE IS A DISRUPTION during the meeting, the meeting will close. If it does, you do not need to stay online, wondering if the meeting will come back. Information will follow within a day or two about what the future plans are for rescheduling, and how to join us.